When Life Sends You On A Journey

Wednesday, April 17

Thoughts On Friendships....

Because friendships mean a lot to me, and I am sure a lot to most people, I am gearing up to share a lot of memories of different people that had a profound affect on my me and my heart.  I want to find the special pictures to share, and then write my recollection of all those memories as best I can.   I have so many to talk about, so I am attempting to devote one or maybe two entries for each.  It's my trying to say these things in more or less chronological order that is a challenge.  I just remember so much.... which can be a blessing and a curse.   I choose to believe that having all the memories I do a blessing...it's just a curse to remember what happened first.   Sometimes things happen simultaneously....and in that I cannot help but possibly repeat some things, giving context and my complete recollection for those that meant so much to me. 
 
I hope this blog has been interesting for you to read.   We've only hit my 19th year and there are many more episodes, people, events of all kinds to mention and explore.   It is in the sharing of my life that I hope to have a recorded memory of it for me to reread again and gain, and to also share with anyone interested to read it.   Sometimes I think reading about another's memories triggers happy memories in ourselves, about times where people or God were pushing us, urging us to learn something in the events of our lives.  Years later when you recollect what you have been through you learn the patterns, you learn the way you developed, you learn the way you changed and became the person you are today.   I hope this is a kind of blessing to read.  Do comment, do let me know if you had memories or thoughts triggered in you.  I love to hear all comments...thank you. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment