When Life Sends You On A Journey

Wednesday, April 24

Movies of the 80s....

Well movies were a big thing in my life in the 80s, when I had the money to see them.   Here are some of my favorites. 


Bill Murray was excellent in this movie! 
 
 
 
Who didn't want to know what it would be like to travel in time or drive a cool looking car?



My favorite of the Indiana Jones series!
 
 
 
                    I loved the love story and the empowerment this movie showed us.
"Wax on, Wax off!"


 

Matthew Broderick at his cutest and cleverest!
 
 
 
My most favorite coming of age musical movie ever! 
 
 
 
My second most favorite coming of age movie musical,
but my most favorite Swayze movie by far!



I still cry when I watch this one now. 
 
 
This one is just weird and from the brat pack! 


 




1 comment:

  1. Classics! Movies are STILL a favorite - I use Netflix.

    Happy day to YOU!!!
    -g-

    ReplyDelete