When Life Sends You On A Journey

Tuesday, May 28

Omission Of Mistakes....

I'm pausing again, this time to state that I am skipping a few stories from my life in Colorado.  Telling my part of the story, what I did wrong or went adrift in life, is not the problem.  The issue is that I don't wish to bring up every fault and failing of others.  I have tried to only state small transgressions of others, nothing so over the top that would create controversy here.  Other people's lives are always involved in a story when they meet your life in the story.   So consideration of how they might feel to have their past broadcast here is important to me.  I have to state some things, otherwise there could be no story to be said.  But I try very hard to choose my wording carefully.   

I am putting my reputation out there, that is my choice.  That was my choice from the beginning with this blog.   The couple of years in Colorado I am discussing now were eventful nearly all the time.  It was the biggest learning time in my life...   I wasn't a saint, I wasn't always helpful, and I certainly wasn't always selfless in considering my motives of things.  It took me a long time to get beyond me, my wants, my manipulations, my concerns, my self-centeredness.  And truth be told, living in Colorado was just one big saga of me being concerned about me, and running away from growing up really.  

So with that being said, I promise to tell you of some of the more interesting parts of my experience.   I do enjoy trying to remember some of the details.  And where I cannot recall timing or exact details, I do my best.   

....take small steps when wandering into sensitive areas.  Each step you make will affect someone else or something else.  There are more stories of Colorado, hang there, and see what comes next.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment